Key to maintaing tan and healthy skin
Pure Aloe with Tea Tree:
Helps relieve sunburn pain; excellent for insect bites, rashes, shaving irritation and other skin disorders.
SPF 25, 15, 8 and 4:
All natural sunscreens in rehydrating Rosehip Aloe base
Rosehips Oil, proven to help rehydrate Basal Cell area
Benefit: helps diminish appearance of wrinkles
● Ingredient Squalane, 10% of the human sebum Benefit: helps retention of moisture in skin: helps skin stay soft & supple
● Ingredient pure Micronized Titanium Dioxide sunscreen Benefit: provides both UVA and UVB blockage Benefit: virtually eliminates adverse skin reactions common in harsh chemical sunscreens
● Ingredient Unlike other products we use no cheap fillers, only the same high quality ingredients as our rose hip aloe Benefit: will not clog the pores of the skin
Platinum Tanning Oil:
Utilizing nature’s best oils in a superior blend for tanning.
Benefit: rehyrdates Basal Cell area
● Ingredient other cosmetic grade oils Benefit: helps keep skin hydrated while in the sun; supplies important nutrients and vitamins to the skin; helps keep skin soft and supple
Organic Beauty Oil & Organic Oil Creme:
13 equal parts of the world’s finest 100% certified Organic Oils. Excellent for anti-aging, skin hydration, and free radical scavenging.
Camellia Seed Oil
Benefit: reduces appearance of facial fine lines
● Ingredient Evening Primrose Benefit: helps maintain epidermis elasticity and flexibility
● Ingredient Cranberry Seed Oil Benefit: Hi beta-sitosterol content increased hydration and enhances collagen synthesis
● Ingredient Red Rasberry Seed Oil Benefit: improves water retention of both surface and intercellular lipids
● Ingredient Rice Bran Oil Benefit: contains significant amounts of proanthrocyanidins protecting collagen and elastin
● Ingredient Borage & Flax Seed Oils Benefit: work together to promote skin and tissue rejuvenation
● Ingredient Rose Hips Oil Benefit: Affective in attenuating scars, wrinkles and mature skin
● Ingredient Sunflower Oil Benefit: excellent rehydrate properties for supple, firmer skin
● Ingredient Jojoba Oil Benefit: can reduce appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks
● Ingredient Green Tea Extract Benefit: contains polyphenols to help protect and repair cells from sun damage
● Ingredient Hemp Seed Oil Benefit: rich in essential fatty acids
● Ingredient Grapeseed Benefit: highly effective for skin repair around the eyes
● Ingredient Squalane Benefit: enhances elasticity and is an excellent emollient
Essence of Rosehip Mineral Bath Salts:
Special blend of minerals for the ultimate relaxation.
Mineral Rich Celtic, Pacific & Dead Sea Salts
Benefit: Help stimulate circulation, relax muscles and relieve tension
● Ingredient Rosehip Essence Benefit: Helps detoxify and rejuvenate the spirit
Peppermint Foot Creme:
Invigorating & refreshing treat for your feet.
● Ingredient Organic Essential Oil of Peppermint combined with Shea Butter Benefit: Provide anti-inflammatory benefits and refreshing relief for sore, irritated and severely dry/cracked heels.
Shea Mango Body Butter:
Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer.
● Ingredient Shea & Mango Butter Benefit: Anti-inflammatory properties & treats conditions of damaged, irritated, and dry skin.
Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, as well as, manganese, magnesium, copper, riboflavin and phosphorous.
Has 75 nutrients including 8-essential amino acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E. Noted for its healing properties.
Contains nearly 20 vitamins, including A, C, E and K. Rich in essential fatty acids and minerals as well as zinc, copper, manganese and selenium and is also rich in phytonutrients (noted for their medicinal properties).
Rich in magnesium, potassium and antioxidants, (vitamins A, C and E), also high in natural sugars, (sucrose, fructose and glucose). Used to improve the appearance of dry/dehydrated skin and stimulate cell regeneration.
High in alpha hydroxy acids, which help to even skin tone and allow for gentle exfoliation. Less abrasive than salt, brown sugar is a perfect alternative for sensitive and irritated skin.
Provides a unique warming sensation, increasing blood flow to relieve swollen/tired feet and sore calves.
Celtic Sea Salts
Harvested on the coast of Brittany and are created by the natural evaporation of sea water, preserving the balance of minerals essential to the skin’s healing and rejuvenation process.
Contains one of the highest amounts of vitamin E, which helps to slow the aging process and helps to protect skin from sun exposure.
Provides a multitude of antioxidants, including vitamins, A B1, B2, B3, C, E and B5. Essential minerals include magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese. This combination of nutrients is known for the ability to boost collagen formation and fight the signs of aging.
Rich in vitamins and minerals, coconut oil and coconut milk exhibit excellent compatibility to the skin.
Dead Sea Salts
Contain the highest concentration of minerals found in sea salt, including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These minerals are known for their beneficial healing and antihistamine properties.
Is a pure mineral compound (magnesium sulfate). Magnesium helps the body regulate the activity of more than 325 enzymes, orchestrating many functions, including muscle control and detoxification.
Contains one of the highest concentrates of the bioflavonoid proanthocyanidin, an anti-histamine. Improves circulation, inhibits collagen breakdown, and functions as an internal sunscreen.
Contains EGCG, one of the most potent antioxidants. Recent studies found that topically applied green tea extracts helped prevent skin inflammation and cell division associated with DNA damage from ultraviolet radiation.
Composed of liquid wax esters, jojoba seed oil is remarkably akin to the restorative natural oils found in the body. Jojoba seeds contain alpha, delta and gamma vitamin E.
Contains almost twice the vitamin C level of other citrus fruits and is also an excellent source of vitamin E and lutein, a powerful antioxidant.
Clears congested and oily skin while providing an excellent source of minerals and vitamins, A and C. Lime also has excellent antiseptic qualities, thus making it an effective remedy to help alleviate blemishes and help fight infection.
High in antioxidants and healing qualities. Additionally, mangos provide a remarkably high content of beta carotene and vitamin C as well as impressive numbers for vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6.
Natural Vegetable Emulsifiers
Provide a rich texture that allows for quick absorption and delivery of antioxidants and nutrients into the skin.
Highly absorptive, hypoallergenic, and helps to soften and soothe dry, itchy skin.
Pacific Sea Salts
Derived directly from the Pacific Ocean enabling the unique combination of minerals and trace elements to remain intact.
Contains a powerhouse of nutrients and vitamins, including papain, a powerful enzyme to detoxify and gently remove dead skin cells.
Contains a high content of essential minerals and trace elements, including manganese, thiamin and copper. Rich in naturally occurring antioxidant actives, including vitamins A and C.
Contains age-defying ellagic acid, a powerful antioxidant. Alpha hydroxy acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving skin supple and rejuvenated.
A rich source of gently exfoliating enzymes and vitamins, (A, C and E), as well as potassium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
Rich in vitamins C, D and E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidant flavonoids. Restores firmness to skin by nourishing and tightening tissue.
Pure organic raw shea butter has a wide range of healing and preventive benefits stemming from its high content of vitamins A and E. Increasingly popular among massage therapists, shea butter will leave skin soft, supple and healthy.
A natural emollient, it creates a lush, creamy texture in skincare products that leaves skin feeling soft and conditioned without being greasy.
One of the richest sources of vitamin C, antioxidants and naturally occurring salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) which helps to gently remove dead skin cells.
Sunflower seed oil is high in oleic acid, very rich in vitamins A and D, supplies more vitamin E than virtually all vegetable oils, and is especially beneficial for mature skin.
A highly versatile skin conditioner, further softens and soothes skin while promoting moisture retention.
Virgin Fiji Oil of Coconut
The high saturated fatty acid content of coconut oil gives it a significantly longer shelf life.