Sometimes when you start a small remodeling job, one thing leads to another and you end up redoing the entire house.
So it went with our new facial line. When we first debuted the facials products in 2006, we thought we would never change anything; that it was perfect just the way it was.
But it turned out we needed to tweak a couple of products.
Then came Claudia. Claudia Lawson is our cosmetic chemist and in the relatively short time she has been at Absolutely Natural, she has made a big impact. Her passion is to make natural products as effective as possible and come up with unique formulas. She tirelessly searches for new, innovative natural products to accomplish that.
And, because of her dedication to making natural formulas and her willingness to try new things, our suppliers love her. The result is that we often get state of the art, natural and organic raw materials before other companies do.
That’s how our “tweak” of the facials products became an entirely new facials line with non-parallel features and benefits. I am so excited about this line that I consider it to be the most important products we have done in many years.
Also, kudos to Lindsey Barber and Suzanne Clements for our new, great packaging. We had a challenge with the old pumps and bottles and shared the frustration of our customers. The new packaging is all easy to use tubes and redesigned bottles eliminating the annoying clogging that plagued the old line.
I think it is vital that you understand the new products so much so that following is a complete description of the product raw materials and their benefits for your face:
Vitamin C Facial Cleanser
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein and Rice extract – The ingredient that cleanses and wash away dirt and grime
- Mild with superior skin conditioning and moisturizing properties
- Improves skin’s natural barrier functions
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Fights bacteria and greasiness that can cause acne
- Protects skin against pollution, UV damage, helps against skin infections
- Soothes and comforts skin
- Anti-inflammatory, provides nourishment and a gentle softening of the skin
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Promotes detoxification
- Excellent skin tonic, orange oil is used to support clear skin
Orange Blossom Extract
- Soothes irritated, dry skin, anti-inflammatory
- Helps even skin tone
Lemon Essential Oil
- Improves your complexion and leaves your skin soft and supple
- Benefits skin by deeply nourishing
- Helps remove dead skin cells and creates a fresh clear complexion
- Antioxidant properties and its role in collagen synthesis
- May reduce inflammation and irritation, helps prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage
- Fades post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response
Balancing Facial Toner
- Anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and calm breakouts and irritation. They also help to balance oil production and retain hydration in the layers of skin where it's needed most
- Salt helps to cleanse pores deeply, balance oil production and the bacteria that can instigate breakouts and acne
- Contains minerals to soften skin and restore hydration
- Complex array of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins
- Helps reduce spots and discoloration
- Anti-inflammatory properties enable Rose Extract to help minimize redness and soothe irritation, cleanses skin and prevents blemishes
- Beneficial for dry, sensitive or aging skin
- Very gentle on the skin, and helps against very dry or tight skin
Rose Wood Essential Oil
- Tissue-regenerating properties that helps prevent wrinkles and premature aging
- Works well for preventing a variety of skin conditions
Deep Cleansing Astringent
- Strong antioxidant and astringent properties are perfect for killing bacteria that lives within skin’s pores, stopping cellular damage that can lead to skin cancer, preventing signs of aging, and speeding up healing
Orange Peel Extract
- Helps against cell damage
- Good for reducing blackheads
Wild Pansy Extract
- Healing, cleansing and soothing
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
- Hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants
Willow Bark Extract
- Astringent, anti-inflammatory, soothing and conditioning properties
Tea Tree Oil
- Just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the associated negative side effects that many people experience including red, dried and peeling skin
- Relieves any type of skin inflammation
Clary Sage Oil
- Reduces skin inflammation and heals rashes. I
- Balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin
- Eliminates acne
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Rejuvenating and stimulating properties, which can increase blood flow to unhealthy skin and make it look young again
Pore Refining Facial Scrub
Rice Bran Oil
- Full of anti-oxidants, vitamins B and E, and wonderful natural emollients. This ingredient not only hydrates skin, but protects from UV rays and helps ward off the signs of aging
- Helps to renew and improve skin’s surface
- Improves overall complexion and helps to even out skin tone
- Hydrates the skin and helps it to retain moisture, making your skin softer and smoother
Grapefruit Peel Scrub
- Adds Vitamin C to your skin, this helps break the bonds that dead skin can have with the living skin on your face.
- While the treatment has exfoliating properties, it is considered a gentle re-texturing peel that can help to improve your skin tone and appearance over time.
- Adzuki beans contain a natural foaming agent called saponin that helps cleanse pores by absorbing excess oils, removing dirt and dead skin cells, drawing out impurities and promoting circulation
- Promotes a soft, smooth texture and a radiant glow
- Exfoliates without damaging skin, safe for acne-prone skin
Orange Fruit Extract
- Reduces sunburn, blemishes, and dark spots or age spots. Any kind of skin discoloration is helped by orange as it has a mild bleaching property
- Orange has many anti-aging ingredients, is full of antioxidants and works to prevent wrinkles and lines.
- It’s gentle and reduces itching and irritation while also reducing acne and preventing scarring.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Fights bacteria and greasiness that can cause acne
- Protects skin against pollution, UV damage,
- Helps protect against skin infections
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, Potassium, Manganese and Copper.
- Prompts the skin to retain water and moisture
- Prevents dryness and roughness, and removes dirt and oil. Its contents make safflower oil a key treatment for issues including eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Its hydrating properties lend skin a healthy glow, promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate – Olive derived emulsifiers
- Deep moisturizing effect
- The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- reduces Inflammation, skin smoothing
- Moisturizer, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant
Water Lily Extract
- Provides instant hydration to the skin
- Antioxidant, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Calms irritated skin
- Powerful antioxidants, keeps your skin hydrated, and useful in lessening the appearance of skin wrinkles
- Anti-microbial properties and contains Iodine that prevents harmful bacteria growth, which otherwise causes pimples, blackheads, and acne breakouts
- Long-lasting moisture, anti-inflammatory, gentle, and reduces scarring
- Helps relieve dry and itchy skin. Once applied, avocado oil is deeply absorbed by the skin
- It comes from an extract from the root of the comfrey plant
- It is a soothing, non-irritating compound that can help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissue
- It works as an effective skin softener
- Contains antioxidants and has the ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin and stimulate collagen production
- It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Old Rose Clay Kaolinite (Rose Clay)
- Used for softness, it gently removes dirt and grime
- Helps retain moisture, strong anti-oxidant
- Contains a rich mixture of vitamins and other natural substances that have a healthy effect on your skin and its pores
Green Tea Extract
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
- Helps in keeping skin supple and toned at the same time.
- Helps in anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, and skin toning. Growth stimulator and anti-bacterial.
- Oxygen scavenger and Anti-oxidant
I urge you to try this new line and personally guarantee it will make a positive and significant difference on how your face feels ad looks.